Friday, April 16, 2010

Summer is Here!!




Everyone is probably saying you are crazy, it is always Summer in Hawaii. Well, not when you live here. I freeze pretty much every night, even during the days at times. Well last week it was the first hint of summer, meaning, the humidity started to kick in. I actually love it....that means, total beach days, shelling, long hot runs, and living the good life!! After a bike ride to the grocery store the other day Bells and I were walking to our place and she stopped at the bike....she was loving the weather and cruising the sidewalks. She is exactly like me...hates being inside! She knows when we start heading toward inside and that is when the attitude starts...that is what I get, right? Well here is to an awesome summer!!


No comments:

Post a Comment