Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Oh The Love


I was cleaning the kitchen singing and dancing once again with Bells and hold the laughter...we were jammin' out to Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers, etc! I have no fear to admit that, I am actually proud!! Even Miah enjoys it. One of Miley's song, One in a Million came on and I was really listening to the lyrics. They are perfect for how I feel for my beloved husband. Oh, I remember now, I helped her write the song myself, hahaha. Not really but it sure feels that way.

How did i get here
I turned around and there you where
Didn´t think twice or rationalize
Cause somehow i knew
That there was more that just chemistry
I mean i knew you were kind of into me
But i figured it´s too good to be true

I said pinch me, where´s the catch this time
Can´t find a single cloud in the sky
Help me before i get use to this guy

They say that good things take time
But really great things happen in a blink
Of an eye
Thought the chances to meet somebody
Like you were a million to one
Can´t believe it
You´re one in a million

Millions of words come to my mind when I try to explain the love I have for the two most amazing people in my life, Jeremiah and Ellah. We fit together so well, a perfect triangle. It will always be just the three of us and we couldn't ask for anything else. I love the both of you so much. I hope that they feel the same way about me...hopefully they don't see me coming and think of a bellowing broccoli bully or a slave-driving, trash-mashing ogre, marathon runner, always-on-the-go, or a thundering humorless tyrant....hopefully!! I guess I could see the Ogre one...hmmm maybe Fiona, red hair and the height issue. Anyway...I just love my family more than anything. They are one in a million...thanks MILEY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment