Friday, January 22, 2010

The Weiner in Weaning

The grass is always greener on the other side, right? Well my Nephrologist told me to have her weaned by December due to my kidneys but I really wanted to hold on to that and he knew it. So when we went in and I didn't have it done, he gave me the look and said by February! Well I am in the process of getting it done and well I thought it would be harder on Bells but nope, ughhhh. It is hard on me, so emotional. Then the stress of asking yourself, is she getting enough? She is. We made the decision to not use formula since she was a preemie and NO BOTTLES!! She is doing great so far, it is just me. I am not sure if the other mothers have this problem and it could just be that I won't get to breast feed again and she is growing up so fast! My baby is almost a year old! Funny because you want to be done with it and then when it comes that time, you want to hold on to it and well really it is so much easier at times. But both of us are doing great with it and soon enough, she will be a solid girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment