Friday, January 22, 2010

Mommy Talk

So when I was without kiddos, I laughed because Moms always talked your ear off. I thought man those certain woman really just like to talk. I had no problem with it but just noticed it. I love to talk too, just not on the phone. I get it from my mom, talking is normal, it means you are social and have a personality! Well now that I have a child of my own, I now know what is is like to get a visitor. I love it when I see someone who doesn't speak gibberish. I take advantage of it, especially since I am usually cleaning or something while they stop by. I love how you see different stages of life and how each change your position on things. I will thank my mom for that talking thing, because of it, I have lots of great people in my life and there is always something to talk about!!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, right? Come and mommy talk with me anytime b/c heaven knows I need it! I love your blog, it makes me feel so happy! :)

    ReplyDelete