Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sleepless in Providence

I tell ya with the sinus infection, strange place to sleep in, inducing tomorrow and headaches...there is no room for sleep. I fell asleep fast last night but woke up just hours later and couldn't fall back asleep. After finally doing so at about 3am, I heard loud knocking on the door and for a moment thought it was a dream and then it became louder, gosh darn her, the tech who checks my vitals opens the door and asks if I am sleeping? Hmmm, well I was. All she had to do was change the ice in my 24 hr urine box, yeah sorry gross but hey it has to be done. I was not a happy camper. Anyway, I somehow drifted back off to sleep. I woke early with a rather large headache and didn't want to wake Miah, so I went and took a nice cold shower....Miah is still sleeping...lucky!! Anyway, I am anxiously waiting for my breakfast and then maybe I'll try an lay down for a bit. Hope everyone has a good day!!

4 comments:

  1. Michelle And Jeremiah-

    We wish you all the luck in the world and as many prayers as we can say are headed your way. Michelle you are incredibly strong..always have been..you are gonna be such a wonderful mother! I can't wait to hear all about Ellah! Well I know you are busy but your are in our thoughts and prayers. Good luck and CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    Karri (King) Hutchings and family

    ReplyDelete
  2. You little stinker! I still have 8 weeks of uncomfortableness...your baby is going to be heading off to college before mine comes out! So much for having our on the same day:) Good Luck tomorrow, we've had you in our prayers since you've been up there and we won't stop now, She'll be wonderful. Dr. Richie is great, we had her for Boden when they thought he had craniosintosis and dwarfism, she knows what she's talking about, sometimes I don't think the doctors down here do! Good LUCK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking about you my friend as you go through this time. Your Dr. is the BEST! had her myself and you know she will take very good special care of you. ;)

    I will hit my knees first thing tomorrow morning. will be thinking about you all day. if you get a chance look up Barb in the N.I.C.U. let her know the Ticknors say hey... she is amazing If you have a stay in the NICU I hope you get her as a nurse as well.....you will LOVE HER!
    Talk to you soon
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes to you, Miah & Ellah tomorrow!!! You're in our thoughts and prayers. Hopefully your problems will come to an end with the delivery of your precious baby girl! Keep me updated on your cute little family :) and send pictures of your little princess when you have a chance! GOD BLESS!!! Love & miss you!

    April, Mike & Xavier

    ReplyDelete