Thursday, December 24, 2009

Sadly Thankful...

Kinda sounds funny I know but as I am sitting at home sadly missing my husband I haven't really seen the last few days, I can't help but to be so thankful. I have so many things....It is Christmas Eve and Jeremiah has been working at the Aloha Stadium the last few days, all day in Honolulu. The semester is finally done and gosh darn, he is working. But how thankful I am for such a hard working, goal oriented and motivated husband. This makes me REALLY thankful for the profession he is going into, Dentistry...all this time away will pay off! I am so happy for the opportunity to live in Paradise, nothing like the feel of sand between your toes and you can run every day year round! I have a beautiful and healthy little girl, I couldn't imagine life without her! My family who called many times today to make sure I was staying busy, love you guys! My wonderful neighbors, who brought goodies and invited us to the beach to enjoy the many rays of sunshine. To families like the Hannemann Family...the world needs more people like you guys, feeding the homeless, you guys make for such a great example to my family. I am so thankful for the friendship I have gained here, it is all around. The Hitz Clan...always having people over to share food, your beach and the laughs. It was nice to see those smiley faces tonight, you guys are wonderful! I am grateful tonight more than anything for my Heavenly Father and all he has done for me. One could not explain how happy and thankful I am for EVERYTHING in my life....wishing all my loved ones a very merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

  1. We are so glad you came by to share some of your Christmas spirit with us! Hopefully Miah got home ok. =)

    ReplyDelete