Wednesday, June 2, 2010

While Daddy Was Sleeping!


What happens when daddy is sleeping is between Bells and I. It was about a week ago when we needed to make out monthly town run. We would be leaving right after Miah's 10 o'clock class. He was exhausted from studying but Bells woke him up and he came out to play with us. He lounged across the couch and within minutes fell asleep again. How do men fall asleep so fast? I am jealous of this, it always takes me forever to fall asleep. We needed to fix up our piggies and so as I was painting our nails, a very sea, bright green color. Bells, I swear it was her, got a really good idea...
PaInT DaDdY's PiGgIeS tOo
I agreed and said to be very quite. She knew we were up to no good. As his foot was placed perfectly to be painted, I ever so carefully leaned over his sleeping body and painted one foot, all 5 piggies!! Bells just kept looking up at me smiling and laughing, the cutest thing ever. I was hoping that he wouldn't notice until town or even class because I knew he would be wearing slippers and everyone would notice. Well gosh darn it, I heard him yell my name when he was in the shower and by this time I had forgotten all about it. I was startled and ran to see what he wanted. As I entered the bathroom one very sea, bright green foot was sticking out of the shower. Let's just say, I am glad Bells got my feet and not his, can you say Hobbit?

Until next time Daddy, shhhhh and go to sleep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment