Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Laundry, Eating, Hats and More











Last week was a rough one for us but we made it through! Jeremiah is pretty busy with school now and getting ready for midterms. He has now decided to minor in Psychology, which is a really good idea to go along with Denistry. My kidneys flared up on me again and this time is was pretty bad, leaving me laying down for the week but after my visit with my Nephrologist, it is pretty common and there is nothing that can be done. I was put on a shorter call every 2 month to monitor my kidneys. Ellah had Roseola and now has a cough and runny nose. All I have to say is I have one amazing husband, he has been wonderful through this all. Us two girls will keep him on his feet. Some recent pictures of Ellah eating, helping with laundry, playing with Daddy's hat and just being her normal cuteness.

No comments:

Post a Comment